- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau County AARP to meet today
The Cape Girardeau County chapter of AARP No. 4041 will meet at 1:30 p.m. today at Grace United Methodist Church at Broadway and Caruthers Avenue. There will be a 20th anniversary celebration and entertainment.
Scott County Womenin Agriculture to meet
The Scott County Women in Agriculture will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Diebold's Orchards in Benton, Mo. The group will carve pumpkins. All women are invited to attend. The group addresses topics such as gardening, cooking, farming, family activities and helping the community. For more information, contact Kay Dover at the USDA Center at 545-9027.
Sullinger, Hitt reunion to be marked with potluck
All family and friends of the Sullinger and Hitt families are invited meet at 1 p.m. Sunday at the Fairview General Baptist Church, near Advance, Mo., for a potluck lunch.
Nature Center to hold arts program Saturday
Nature and the Arts will be held from 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Cape Girardeau Conservation Nature Center. Area artisans will share the ways they incorporate nature into their work. Artisans will include painters, potters, spinners, carvers, poets, musicians and sidewalk artists. For more information, contact Mary Jane Fieser at 290-5218 or MaryJane.Fieser@mdc.mo.gov.
<B>[--] From staff reports