- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Community cuisine 10/1/07
Annual church supper planned for Sunday
Trinity Lutheran will hold its annual church supper from 3 to 7 p.m. Sunday at the Trinity Lutheran School Building. The menu includes fried chicken, ham, chicken and dumplings and all the trimmings. Children younger than 6 eat free. Call 824-5080 for more information.
St. Paul Lutheran to host spaghetti dinner
The St. Paul Lutheran School PTL will hold a spaghetti day from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 12 at St. Paul Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall in Jackson. The menu includes spaghetti, salad, garlic bread, dessert and drinks. Tickets are available from any St. Paul student, through the school office or at the door. The event is co-sponsored by Thrivent Financial.
-- From staff reports