- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ZALMA, Mo. -- Nancy "Grace" Ladd, 65, of Zalma died Sunday, Jan. 4, 2004, at the Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born July 23, 1938, in Bollinger County, Mo., the daughter of the late Emmett "Pete" and Elizabeth "Bess" McHaney Nall. She married James Ladd on May 3, 1958, at Glennon, Mo.
Grace retired as an office manager for Dr. Goodier. She was a member of the St. Joseph Catholic Church in Advance were she was a CCW member.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Kevin Ladd of Cape Girardeau and Todd Ladd of Jackson; three brothers, Jim Nall of Marion, Ill., Tom Nall of Advance, Mo., and John Nall of Jefferson City, Mo.; one sister, Ann Nall of West Franklin, Ill.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call today from 5 to 8 p.m. at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance. Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, with the Rev. Rob Dohogne officiating. Burial will be at Glennon Cemetery in Glennon.