- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
ZALMA, Mo. -- Nancy "Grace" Ladd, 65, of Zalma died Sunday, Jan. 4, 2004, at the Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born July 23, 1938, in Bollinger County, Mo., the daughter of the late Emmett "Pete" and Elizabeth "Bess" McHaney Nall. She married James Ladd on May 3, 1958, at Glennon, Mo.
Grace retired as an office manager for Dr. Goodier. She was a member of the St. Joseph Catholic Church in Advance were she was a CCW member.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Kevin Ladd of Cape Girardeau and Todd Ladd of Jackson; three brothers, Jim Nall of Marion, Ill., Tom Nall of Advance, Mo., and John Nall of Jefferson City, Mo.; one sister, Ann Nall of West Franklin, Ill.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call today from 5 to 8 p.m. at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance. Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, with the Rev. Rob Dohogne officiating. Burial will be at Glennon Cemetery in Glennon.