- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)8
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)4
ZALMA, Mo. -- Nancy "Grace" Ladd, 65, of Zalma died Sunday, Jan. 4, 2004, at the Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born July 23, 1938, in Bollinger County, Mo., the daughter of the late Emmett "Pete" and Elizabeth "Bess" McHaney Nall. She married James Ladd on May 3, 1958, at Glennon, Mo.
Grace retired as an office manager for Dr. Goodier. She was a member of the St. Joseph Catholic Church in Advance were she was a CCW member.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Kevin Ladd of Cape Girardeau and Todd Ladd of Jackson; three brothers, Jim Nall of Marion, Ill., Tom Nall of Advance, Mo., and John Nall of Jefferson City, Mo.; one sister, Ann Nall of West Franklin, Ill.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call today from 5 to 8 p.m. at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance. Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, with the Rev. Rob Dohogne officiating. Burial will be at Glennon Cemetery in Glennon.