- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Tammy Marie Bowers and Zachary Patterson Fulenwider exchanged vows July 14, 2007, at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson. The Rev. John Rice performed the ceremony. Organist was Linda Thompson of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Mike and Debbie Bowers of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Dixie Fulenwider of Jackson and the late Dr. R.A. Fulenwider.
Maid of honor was Beth Hicks of Springfield, Mo. Bridesmaids were Nicole Poelker of Jackson, Lauren Popp of Cape Girardeau, Ashley Diebold of Jackson, and Ashley Bowers of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the bride.
Nathan Windeknecht of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Jeremy Balsman of Jackson, Blake Popp of Cape Girardeau, Doug Cary and Steven Adams of St. Louis. Ushers were Jason Bowers of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride, and Jon Fox of Jackson, brother-in-law of the groom.
Candlelighters were Ryan and Alisha O'Rear of Jackson.
Flower girl was London Popp, daughter of Blake and Lauren Popp. Ringbearer was Eli Fox, son of Jon and Emily Fox and nephew of the groom.
Amy and Megan O'Rear attended the guest book.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Drury Lodge.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner July 13 at High Street Station.
Mrs. Fulenwider is a 2001 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor's degree in early childhood education from Southeast Missouri State University, and is pursuing a master's degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She is a kindergarten teacher with Woodland School District.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Jackson High School. He received an associate's degree in civil engineering technology from Mineral Area College at Park Hills, Mo. He is a blueprint estimator with Tri-State Rebar.
After a wedding trip to Jamaica, the couple resides in Jackson.