- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Meghan Theresa Winter and Jeffrey Aaron Haycraft were married July 28, 2007, at St. Dominic's Catholic Church in Breese, Ill.
The bride is the daughter of Curt Winter and Glad Winter of Breese. The groom is the son of Dr. and Mrs. Gordon Haycraft of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Michelle Winter, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Frances Bruder, Tarah Rottmann, Bridget Beckmann; Erin Haycraft and Kathryn Goodlet, both sisters of the groom.
Casey Martin was best man. Groomsmen were Craig Caspari, Bret Pozek; Scott Winter, brother of the bride; David and J.J. Haycraft, brothers of the groom. Ushers were Daniel Groesbeck.
Mrs. Haycraft is a 2000 graduate of Mater Dei Catholic High School in Breese. She received a bachelor's degree in psychology from St. Louis University in 2004, and a master's degree in social work from Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville in 2006.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor's degree in aeronautics from St. Louis University in 2003, and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2005. He is an estimator with Boeing Co. in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple resides in St. Louis.