- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BENTON, Mo. -- Delanie Ann Tanchek and Danny Lee "Bud" Finley II were married July 7, 2007, at First General Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Sam Ramdial performed the ceremony. Organist was Metta Matthews of Jackson and trumpeter was Michael Steinmeyer of Jackson. Vocalists were Lindsay Bowerman of Cape Girardeau and Keith Allen of Oran, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Scotty and Vicky Moyers of Benton, and the late Pat Tanchek. The groom is the son of Danny and Judy Finley of Chaffee, Mo.
Maid of honor was Krissi Cox of Oviedo, Fla., and matron of honor was Jennifer Vandeven of Chaffee, sister of the groom. Bridesmaids were Heather Hobbs of Jacksonville, Fla., cousin of the bride; Janie Scroggins, niece of the bride, Lori Moyers, sister-in-law of the bride, both of Cape Girardeau; and Abby Walter of Chaffee.
Jeremy Vandeven, brother-in-law of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Stacey Moyers of Whitewater, Ryan Beltz and Michael Steinmeyer of Jackson, Brett Graham of Chaffee, and Zach Moyers of Perryville, nephew of the bride.
Flower girl was Hannah Moyers of Cape Girardeau, niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Clayton Moyers of St. Louis, nephew of the bride.
Guest book attendant was Melissa Hobbs of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at Elks Lodge in Chaffee.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 6 at Delmonico's.
Mrs. Finley is a graduate of Central High School, and attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Cape Imaging.
The groom is a graduate of Chaffee High School. He is a service technician at Schaefer Water Centers.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple resides in Benton.