- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rebecca Jensen and Dean Bucher were united in marriage Sept. 15, 2007, at St. Nicholas Catholic Church in O'Fallon, Ill.
The bride is the daughter of Mark and Mary Beth Jensen of O'Fallon. The groom is the son of Denis and Sharon Bucher of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Jen Umali and maid of honor was Kate Tomlinson. Bridesmaids were Lindsey Jensen, Claire McGuire and Amy Goodson.
Todd Marchi was best man. Groomsmen were Brandon Blattel, Craig Bohnsack, Aaron Reimann and Jared Goodson. Ushers were Brian Davis and Brian Umali.
Flower girls were Keegan Umali and Taylor Goodson.
Mrs. Bucher is a 2002 graduate of O'Fallon Township High School. She received a degree in civil engineering from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She is a second lieutenant and civil engineer with the U.S. Air Force, stationed at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a degree in mechanical engineering from the university in 2003. He is an aerospace engineer with the Aerospace Corp. in El Segundo, Calif.
The couple resides in Santa Maria, Calif.