- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Community Q&A 01/05/03
Lives in: Cape Girardeau
Family: My husband, Byron, and I have lived here 38 years. We have a daughter who teaches third grade in Memphis.
Job: I have an interior plant service, Green Gardens.
What do you like most about the area? Cape Girardeau is a medium-sized town -- I don't like big cities -- has a good growing season, and great springs and falls.
Favorite food: Mexican.
Favorite TV show: "Jag."
Best advice: Respect everyone for their differences. This is what makes the world interesting.
What would you do if you won the lottery? Travel.
Pet peeve: "Me" people.