- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 9/28/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Ddepartment released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lorenza W. Goza, 34, 127 S. Park, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for improper registration and contempt of court for no operator's license.
* Lance D. Sterling, 22, 1206 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for domestic assault and property damage.
* Xavier R. Wilford, 19, of Garland, Texas, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for walking in road when sidewalk available and probation violation for assault.
* Yvonne M. Wilson, 35, 312 Lorimier St., Apt. 358, was arrested on Festus, Mo., and Hillsboro, Mo., warrants for failure to appear for traffic and on suspicion of driving while revoked.
* Gena L. Davis, 48, 709 Albert St., was arrested on suspicion of drug paraphernalia and failure to use turn signal.
* Susan M. Lowe, 29, 1105 Hidden Valley Road, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for no operator's license and improper registration.
* Hassan Abu-Khuder, 27, 151 Navaho Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for parole violation.
* Mark A. Presser, 21, 623 Koch Ave., was arrested on suspicion of stealing. Sears, 330 Siemers Drive, reported a cable stolen in connection with the incident.
* Gary W. Davis III, 17, 1008 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and being a minor in possession.
* Brent C. Whittington, 17, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of stealing and minor in possession.
* Terrell A. Beasely, 20, 119 N. Ellis., Apt. A, was issued a summons on suspicion of stealing and expired driver's license.
* Jadyn P. Smith, 17, 814 S. Ellis St., was issued a summons on suspicion of stealing.
* Brayail S. Moore, 17, of 3029 Themis St., was issued a summons on suspicion of stealing.
* Shellee J. Cowgur, 27, 507 Cape Meadows Drive, Apt. 7, was issued a summons for supplying liquor to a minor.
* Bradley S. Hazel, 24, 1306 W. Cape Rock Drive, Apt. 48, was issued a summons for supplying liquor to a minor.
* A domestic assault and property damage were reported.
* An assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* Fishing poles, a tool box, buckets with tools and ratchet sets were reported stolen at 2225 Kent Drive.
* A theft of cigarettes and lighters was reported at 224 S. Lorimier St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 911 Ranney Ave.
* A damaged door was reported at 15 S. Pacific St.
* A 58-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* An identity theft was reported.
* A leash-law violation was reported.
* A suspect was taken in custody, pending formal charges, for violating an ex parte order.
* Tampering with a witness was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of Cherry Street.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Route PP and Jackson Ridge Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 2400 block of Traveler's Way.
* Fraud was reported in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A disturbance was reported in the 1100 block of K Land Drive.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 500 block of Charlotte Court.
* A report of terroristic threats in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.