- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Brooke Lucille Williams, 8, of Perryville died Saturday, Sept. 22, 2007, at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born May 10, 1999, and was formerly of San Diego. She was a student at Perryville Elementary School.
Survivors include her parents, Brian and Gina Williams; two sisters, Brianna and Brittany Williams of Perryville; maternal grandparents, Caroline Young and Ken and Karen Rizzo of San Diego; and paternal grandparents, Jesse and Delpha Williams of Bloomfield, Mo.
A memorial service will be held at 4 p.m. today at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Oscar Lukefahr will officiate.
Announcement courtesy of Young and Sons Funeral Home.