- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PADUCAH, Ky. -- Mildred Fesmire, 78, of Paducah died Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2007, at Lourdes Hospital.
She was the daughter of S.O. and Lavonia Gertrude Caldwell Brown. She married Floyd M. Fesmire Jr., who preceded her in death.
Fesmire retired from Fidelity Credit Co. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Paducah and a longtime volunteer with Western Baptist Hospital Auxiliary.
Survivors include two sisters, Louise "Teeny" Lynn of Benton, Mo., Peggy Griggs of Charleston, Mo.; and a brother, Clyde "Billy" Brown of Wyatt, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Milner and Orr Funeral Home in Paducah.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Ewing officiating. Burial will be in Mount Kenton Cemetery.