- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Angela Marie Basler and William T. Peters exchanged vows Sept. 13, 2003, at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church in St. Louis. The Rev. Michael Esswein performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Robert and Betty Basler of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Hedy Melliere and William and Martha Peters, all of St. Louis.
Matron of honor was Kathleen Hayes of Hoover, Ala., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Trish Buelow of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride; Louise Page of Dexter, Mo.; Kim Pennel of Euless, Texas; and Melissa Peters of St. Louis, sister-in-law of the groom.
Gregg Peters of St. Louis served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Joe Yeckel of St. Louis, Lee Conrad of Brooklyn, N.Y., Roger Fournelle and Keith DeMiere of St. Louis. Ushers were Kevin Buelow of Cape Girardeau and Steve Hayes of Hoover, brothers-in-law of the bride.
Flower girls were Madison Buelow of Cape Girardeau, niece of the bride, and Hannah Rettig of St. Louis. Ringbearer was Adam Basler of Arnold, Mo., nephew of the bride.
Amy and Tricia Kirchdoerfer of Cape Girardeau attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, a dinner reception was held at Andre's Banquet Center in St. Louis.
The rehearsal dinner was held Sept. 12 at The Bevo Mill in St. Louis.
Mrs. Peters is a 1983 graduate of Notre Dame High School, and a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by Missouri Children's Division in St. Louis.
The groom is a 1984 graduate of Prep South, and attended the University of Missouri-St. Louis. He is employed by Schnucks Supermarkets in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Los Angeles, Calif., the couple is residing in St. Louis.