- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Charles Junior Cora, 79, of Leachville, Ark., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2007, at his home.
He was born in Cape Gir≠ardeau, son of William Arthur and Mabel Skaggs Cora.
Cora was a retired brick mason and member of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Union Local 3 in California.
He lived in California many years, moving to Leachville 12 years ago.
Survivors include his wife, Velma Lois Cora of the home; a son, Michael Cora of Sacramento, Calif.; and a grandson.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Howard Funeral Service of Leachville is in charge of arrangements.