- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Blood drives 9/25/06
* Perry Park Center, 800 City Park Drive, Perryville, Mo., noon to 6 p.m.
* Bell City High School, Bell City, Mo., 2 to 6 p.m.
* Leopold Elementary School, 100 Main St., Leopold, Mo., 2 to 7 p.m.
* Bloomfield High School, 301 W. Missouri, Bloomfield, Mo., 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Aarons Sales & Leasing-Cape Girardeau, 334 S Kingshighway, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Concordia Lutheran School-Frohna, Route C, Frohna, Mo., 2 to 7 p.m.
* Perry County Memorial Hospital, 434 N. West St., Perryville, Mo., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Zalma High School, 1 School St., Zalma, Mo., 2 to 6 p.m.