- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Carl R. Fledderman, 60, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Sept. 24, 2007, at his home.
He was born Aug. 7, 1947, in St. Louis, son of Carl and Wilma Johnson Fledderman. He and Madonna Curd Sitze were married March 9, 1990.
Fledderman was an international sales representative with VTG Corp. at Fruitland.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Eric Fledderman of March Air Force Base, Calif.; a daughter, Stephanie Fledderman of Oshkosh, Wis.; a stepson, Coy Sitze of Fruitland; a stepdaughter, Shelly Wood of Cape Girardeau; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. to service time Wednesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee, Mo.
A memorial service will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel. Burial will be at a later date.