- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 9/24/07
The Jackson Police department reported the following incidents. Arrests do no imply guilt.
* Jennifer M. Walker, 22, 721 W. Washington St., Jackson, was issued a summons for improper lane usage.
* A wallet was reported stolen in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 1900 block of Lee Avenue.
* A peace disturbance was reported in Jackson City Park.
* A verbal dispute was reported in the 400 block of Howard Street.
* A verbal dispute was reported in the 600 block of Donna Drive.
* Harassment was reported in Jackson City Park.
* A verbal dispute was reported in the 300 block of East Main Street.
* Child endangerment was reported in the 1600 block of Boxwood Drive.
* A bicycle was found on Smith Trail.
* A wallet was found in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* A duffel bag was found on Barton Street.
* Careless and imprudent driving was reported on Francis Drive.