The Jackson Police department reported the following incidents. Arrests do no imply guilt.
* Jennifer M. Walker, 22, 721 W. Washington St., Jackson, was issued a summons for improper lane usage.
* A wallet was reported stolen in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 1900 block of Lee Avenue.
* A peace disturbance was reported in Jackson City Park.
* A verbal dispute was reported in the 400 block of Howard Street.
* A verbal dispute was reported in the 600 block of Donna Drive.
* Harassment was reported in Jackson City Park.
* A verbal dispute was reported in the 300 block of East Main Street.
* Child endangerment was reported in the 1600 block of Boxwood Drive.
* A bicycle was found on Smith Trail.
* A wallet was found in the 500 block of West Main Street.
* A duffel bag was found on Barton Street.
* Careless and imprudent driving was reported on Francis Drive.