- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
NEW HAMBURG, Mo. -- Mary Helen Glastetter, 91, of New Hamburg died Friday, Sept. 21, 2007, at the Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born Dec. 28, 1915, at St. Louis, daughter of Stanley and Angela Kotraka Kosciulek. She and Leon Glastetter were married May 6, 1939. He died Feb. 14, 1998.
Glastetter was a member of St. Lawrence Catholic Church in New Hamburg and belonged to St. Ann's Sodality.
Survivors include two sons, Gene Glastetter of Paducah, Ky., Jim Glastetter of O'Fallon, Mo.; three daughters, Pat Schott of New Hamburg, Carolyn Heeley of St. James, Mo., Virginia "Nina" Wiedefeld of Jackson; a brother, Stanley Kosciulek Jr. of Grandin, Mo.; a sister, Helen Hazelroth of St. Louis; 18 grandchildren; 28 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, five brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at 4 p.m. today at St. Lawrence Catholic Church in New Hamburg. Parish prayers are at 5 p.m.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the church, with the Rev. Normand Varone officiating.
Burial will be at St. Lawrence Catholic Cemetery.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.