- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Lillian A. Lawler, 84, of Mounds, died Friday, Sept. 21, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Jan. 21, 1923, in Cairo, Ill., the daughter of Albert B. and Ann Singleton Mosely. She married Michael K, Lawler Sr.
Lawler worked as a cashier at Wonder Market in Cairo and was a member of the Villa Ridge Union Church in Villa Ridge, Ill.
Survivors include a son, Mickey Lawler, of Mounds, Ill.; a grandson, great-granddaughter and an uncle.
Funeral is at 1:30 p.m. today at Villa Ridge Union Church, with the Rev. Larry Buckles officiating. Burial will follow at Green Lawn Memorial Gardens in Villa Ridge.