- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Ruby M. Hutchison, 90, of Anna died Saturday, Sept. 22, 2007, at Jonesboro Rehab and Healthcare Center.
She was born Dec. 26, 1916, in Alto Pass, Ill., daughter of Albert and Mary Smith Stone. She married Homer Leon Walrond Oct. 29, 1949; he died Feb. 17, 1984. She then married Charlie Hutchison on Sept. 20, 1986; he died on July 6, 1993.
Hutchison worked at the Florsheim Shoe Factory for 35 years. She attended the First Baptist Church of Anna.
Survivors include a son, Richard Ring, of Wolf Lake, Ill.; two sisters; three grandchildren, six great grandchildren; and eight great-great grandchildren.
In addition to her husbands, she was preceded in death by five brothers and a great grandson.
Visitation will be 1 p.m. Monday at the Lutz & Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
Funeral is at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larry Miller officiating. Interment will be in Big Creek Cemetery, near Anna.