- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Lester Paul Hyslop, 90, died Friday, Sept. 21, 2007, at Missouri Southern Healthcare in Dexter.
He was born Sept. 28, 1916, to Leroy and Ethel Wright in Essex, Mo. He married Mildred Edwards on Jan. 17, 1937.
His is survived by his wife; son John Hyslop of New Bloomfield, Mo.; daughter Bonnie Lynn of Cullman, Ala.; a brother, Charles Hyslop of Birch Tree, Mo., sisters, Bonnie Brown of St. Louis; Florence Bright of Jackson; and Betty Jo Summers of Dexter; one grandson and one great granddaughter. He was preceded in death by four brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call at 1 today at the Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield.
Funeral is at 2 p.m. with the Rev. Gerald King officiating. Burial will being in the Hills Cemetery near Bloomfield.