- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
KELSO, Mo. -- First Presbyterian Church in Jackson was the setting Feb. 24, 2007, for the wedding of Kayleen Marie Schweiss and Donald Howard Shaw. Brian Anderson performed the ceremony. Justin Drury of Cape Girardeau was soloist and musician.
The bride is the daughter of Dale and Mary Dannenmueller of Kelso. The groom is the son of Janet and John Bradshaw of Warrenton, Mo., and Donald and Yolanda Shaw of Lakeport, Calif.
Matron of honor was Tiffany Keller of Scott City, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Stephanie Crabtree of Cape Girardeau; Angela Shaw and Kelsea Job of Warrenton, sisters of the groom; and Mackenzie Cartwright of Cape Girardeau. Junior bridesmaid was Abby Job of Warrenton, sister of the groom.
Justin Drury was the groom's best man. Groomsmen were Aaron King and Zach Young of Jackson, Eric Speight of Cape Girardeau, and Ethan Cowell of Lake Ozark, Mo, brother of the bride. Junior groomsmen were Dylan Keller of Scott City, nephew of the bride; Trevor and Ryan Bradshaw of Warrenton, brothers of the groom. Ushers were Ricky Keller of Scott City, brother-in-law of the bride; Matthew McDowell of Cape Girardeau, and Jordan Drury of Kansas City.
Candlelighter was Alaina Smith of Memphis, Tenn.
Ringbearer was Devin Keller, son of Ricky and Tiffany Keller and nephew of the bride.
The reception was held at Plaza Conference Center in Cape Girardeau. Servers were Jamie McDowell and Brooke Spinks of Cape Girardeau, and Korina Tonne of Spokane, Wash.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Feb. 23 at Delmonico's in Jackson.
Mrs. Shaw is a 1999 graduate of Scott City High School, 2003 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University, and received a master's degree in social work from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2007. She is a social worker with Eldon School District.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School, and served four years in the U.S. Marine Corps. He is a sales and marketing representative with Western Power Sports.
The couple resides at Lake Ozark.