- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daisy May Pruitt and Jeremy Oliver Patrick exchanged vows May 5, 2007, at Hanover Lutheran Church. The Rev. Daniel Hackney performed the ceremony. Organist was Wanda Aufdenburg.
The bride is the daughter of Toni Fast of Cape Girardeau and Michael Pruitt of Egypt Mills. The groom is the son of Cindy Patrick and David and Kim Patrick, all of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Jessica Best of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Aysha Hency, cousin of the bride; Magin Patrick, sister of the groom; and Jamie Dunlap, cousin of the bride, all of Cape Girardeau.
Benjamen Patrick of Cape Girardeau was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Pierce Mason, brother of the groom; Cody and Shawn Kinder, cousins of the groom, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Kyle Hente, David Keele, Jarred Skippers and Terrance Lipps, all of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighters were mothers of the bride and groom.
Flower girls were Nora Fornkohl and Valene and Hannah Windeknecht. Ringbearer was Nathan Clarke. Nora is the daughter of Tom and Shannon Fornkohl of Cape Girardeau and cousin of the bride. Valene and Hannah are daughters of Michael and Tammy Windeknecht of Dallas, Texas. Nathan is the son of Dale and Debbie Clarke of Cape Girardeau.
Guest book attendants were Beth and Kellie Propst, and butterfly attendants were Kaleb and Cassey Propst, all of Jackson and cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at the Eagles Hall. Servers were Barbara Propst and Jean Pruitt, grandmothers of the bride.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner May 4 at the Eagles Hall.
Mrs. Patrick is a graduate of Central High School. She is employed at Wood and Huston Bank in Jackson.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He is employed by city of Cape Girardeau in the Public Works Department.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.