- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
KELSO, Mo. -- Vickie Sue Rice and Rick Heuring exchanged wedding vows July 7, 2007, at St. Augustine Catholic Church. The Revs. Oliver Clavin and Josh Carpenter performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Ressel, and vocalists were Walter Seyer and Renee Reinagel, all of Kelso.
The bride is the daughter of Dorothy Phillips of Fisk, Mo., and the late Paul Rice. The groom is the son of George and Gladys Heuring of Scott City.
Maid of honor was Sandi Phillips of Bloomfield, Mo. Bridesmaids were Shirley Carlyle of East Prairie, Mo., and Pam Jones of Dexter, Mo.
Gary Heuring of Kelso was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Don Heuring of Fruitland, brother of the groom, and Wayne Diebold of Branson, Mo., brother-in-law of the groom. Ushers were Chris Rice of San Diego, Calif., son of the bride, and Danny Heuring of Marble Hill, Mo., nephew of the groom.
Candlelighters were Ragie Raga and Maricris Ubadillo of Farmington, Mo.
Flower girls were Heather and Grace Yates, nieces of the bride. Ringbearer was Carter Heuring, nephew of the groom. Heather and Grace are daughters of Rodney and Amy Yates of St. Louis. Carter is the son of Gary and Leanne Heuring.
Heather and Tara Diebold of Branson, nieces of the groom, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City. Servers were Carol Hunter of Poplar Bluff, Mo., sister of the bride; Karla Crowden of Jackson and Diane Diebold of Branson, sisters of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 6 at Ponderosa Steak House.
Mrs. Heuring received an associate's degree in medical laboratory technology from Three Rivers Community College in Poplar Bluff, Mo. She is a medical laboratory technologist at Mineral Area Regional Medical Center in Farmington.
The groom received an associate's degree in computer science from Southeast Missouri State University. He is an independent business owner and a substitute school teacher.
After a cruise to Aruba, St. Thomas and St. Marten, the couple resides in Kelso.