- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ginger Leah Smith and Mark Edward Sitzes were united in marriage Sept. 15, 2007, near the Mississippi River in downtown Cape Girardeau. Rod Welker performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of the late Thomas Smith of Reno, Nev., and the late Yvonne Smith of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Carl and Carol Sitzes of Marble Hill, Mo.
Maid of honor was Susan Smith of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Brittany Smith and Alissa Duckett of Jackson, and Larissa Hawthorne of Cape Girardeau.
Terry Seymour of Cape Girardeau was best man.
Flower girl was Harley Sample of Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.