- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Silvia Cortes Giles and Ryan Kurre Lohmeier were married Feb. 10, 2007, at Nvestra Senora De La Candelaria Catholic Church in Juan R. Escudero, Acapulco, Mexico. Sergio Giles, uncle of the bride, performed the ceremony. Music was provided by a Mariachi band.
The bride is the daughter of Carlos Cortes Perulero and Silvia Giles Arroyo of Acapulco. The groom is the son of Robert and Mary Kay Lohmeier of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Karla Giles of Juan R. Escudero, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Selene Abarca of Acapulco; Rosa and Nathividad Velez of Juan R. Escudero, cousins of the bride.
Brandon Lohmeier of Cape Girardeau was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Todd Metheny of Kansas City, Mo., Luke LeGrand of Jackson, and Fernando Giles of Acapulco, brother of the bride.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Hotel Club Del Sol Salon in Acapulco.
The groom's parents hosted a reception June 23 at Black Forest Villages in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Lohmeier is a 2001 graduate of Cestisiig -116-informatica. She received a bachelor's degree in computer engineering from Instituto Technologico De Acapulco.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor's degree in 2003 and a master's degree in 2005 in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed with Charter Communications in Chesterfield, Mo.
The couple resides in Chesterfield.