- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
* Due to an editing error, Linda Godwin was misidentified in Thursday's story about the "Missouri Wall of Fame" rededication. The Southeast Missourian regrets the error.
* A health brief in Tuesday's paper was incorrect due to a source error. It should have listed Shelia Midgett-Haertling as the girls junior varsity basketball coach at Jackson High School.
The Southeast Missourian strives for accuracy, and we will correct all significant errors that are brought to the attention of our editors. If you believe we have made such an error, contact the appropriate editor.