- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson police report 9/21/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Steve R. Quinn, 34, of Scott City, was on three Butler County warrants for contempt of court for improper registration, contempt of court for driving while intoxicated and contempt of court for failure to appear two times.
* James D. Noland, 47, 521 S. Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Jason E. Lashley, 29, 1105 Giboney Ave., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for improper registration and contempt of court for seat-belt violation two times.
* Shawn S. Carnell, 32, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for possession of controlled substance.
* Franklin L. Blasiney, 19, 3016 Themis St., Apt. A, was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a license, and issued summonses for operating motor cycle without a license, no insurance and unlawful use of license.
* Robert K. Scott, 43, 629 North St., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* Raymond K. Jones, 36, 2834 Independence St., No. 5, was arrested ion suspicion of driving while suspended, speeding, and child not in safety belt.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* Payless Shoe Source, 3437 William St., reported at theft of money.
* Fisher Auto Parts reported a theft of money.
* A burglary of food, towels and miscellaneous household items was reported at 1830 Dunklin St.
* A theft of a bicycle was reported at 407 N. Mount Auburn Road.
* A forgery was reported.
* Interference with custody was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Daniel Richardson, 32, 611 S. Colorado St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault.
* Erin Sitz, 19, 1060 Hannah St., was issued a summons for failure to stop.
* Tracy L. Walker, 31, 2080 Old Toll Road, No. 303, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.