- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Dorothy C. Peterson, 84, of Anna died Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2007, at Union County Hospital.
She was born June 10, 1923, in Anna, daughter of Lawrence and Blanche Halterman Cline. She and Vance G. Peterson were married Nov. 29, 1946, in Anna. He died Feb. 22, 2000.
Peterson was a member of Mount Moriah Lutheran Church, VFW Auxiliary 3455, and Union County Hospital Auxiliary.
Survivors include two daughters, Loretta Koch of Carbondale, Ill., Janine Kelley of Anna; a son, Dennis Peterson of West Frankfort, Ill.; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Dr. Richard Hertenstein officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.