- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CAIRO, Ill. -- Terry D. Wilson, 70, of Cairo died Sunday, Sept. 16, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Oct. 12, 1936, in Ullin, Ill., son of Clinton B. and Cleona A. Albright Wilson. He married the former Barbara Niestrath.
Wilson retired as a maintenance supervisor from Community Health Services.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Christopher Wilson of Karnak, Ill., Adam Wilson of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Kimberly Carter of Cambria, Ill.; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Saturday at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Danny Beggs officiating. Burial will be private.