- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Meals with Friends begins Monday
The Salvation Army, 701 Good Hope St., will serve Meals With Friends at no cost from 4:30 to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Daily dessert is cake or pie. Monday's menu is chili or vegetable soup, crackers, apple sauce; Tuesday's is chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, bread and butter; Wednesday's is turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce, rolls and butter; Thursday's is goulash, corn, applesauce, bread and butter; Friday's is bologna or ham sandwiches, chips and apple sauce.
-- From staff reports