The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Two boys, both 16, were cited in juvenile court for disturbing the peace and possession of tobacco by a minor.
* James A. Gill, 24, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on a Butler County warrant for child nonsupport.
* Roger S. McClanahand, 22, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for tampering with a motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* Leonard F. Eplin, 30, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to pay fines for rear lights, no driver's license and no valid operator's license.
* Beverly D. Haley, 26, 321 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Pamela C. Hicks, 39, 2323 W. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Jacqueline M. Emerson, 39, 3019 Aspen St., Apt 2, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* Joanna A. Taleno, 19, 31 N. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Brittne D. Stovall, 19, 1521 Jane Drive, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Patrick Construction, 918 College St., reported a burglary.
* Doctor's ValuVision, 3042 William St., reported a theft of sunglasses.
* A furnace, doors, assorted tools and lumber were reported at 1437 N. Spanish St.
* An iPod was reported stolen at 1506 Big Bend Road.
* Medication was reported stolen at 44 N. Pindwood Drive.
* A domestic assault was reported. A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges in connection with the incident.
* The city of Cape Girardeau reported property damage at 40 S. Sprigg St. John W. Clark, 42, of 532 Algoa Lane, received a summons in connection with the incident.
* A broken vehicle window was reported at Independence Street and Pind Wood Lane.
* Fogery/false declaration was reported.
* Protective custody was reported.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Failure to maintain property free of trash was reported.
* Failure to maintain property free of trash and weeds was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stephen L. Dunn, 25, 221 N. Ellis St., Apt. A, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* A theft was reported in the 1400 block of Lee Avenue.
* A burglary was reported in the 300 block of Cherry Street.
* An assault was reported in the 600 block of South Colorado Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 600 block of South Colorado Street.
* A liquor violation was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A request to check the welfare in the 600 block of West Adams Street was reported.