- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Muriel L. Dyer, 90, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2003, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born July 17, 1913, in Cape Girardeau, the daughter of Vivan and Paula Waldman Dyer.
She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and a graduate of the University of Missouri. She worked at Brown Shoe Co.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Services will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home with the Rev. Douglas C. Breite officiating.
Burial will be at Memorial Park Cemetery.