- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Ryan Franklin and Shannon Michelle Jones of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:52 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 6, 2007. Name, Claudia Ryan. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Jones is the former Shannon Broccard, daughter of Gary and Cindy Broccard of DeSoto, Mo. She is a self-employed interior designer/painter, and is a stager with Coldwell Banker Abernathy Realty. Jones is the son of Frank and Gail Jones of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by CPU Inc.
Son to Rob Brian and Wayna Jean Langford of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:09 p.m. Friday, Sept. 7, 2007. Name, Boyd Houston. Weight, 9 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Langford is the former Wayna Dooley, daughter of Gary and Sandy Dooley of Portageville, Mo. Langford is the son of Ray and Donna Langford of Jackson. He is employed at Langford Mechanical and Sheet Metal.
Daughter to Randy Paul and Shannon Marie Clifton of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:39 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 9, 2007. Name, Clara Elysee. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 1/2 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Clifton is the former Shannon Breig, daughter of Dean and Sandy Breig of St. Mary, Mo. She is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Clifton is the son of Bernard Clifton and Karen Ellis of Perryville. He is employed by Clifton Farms Inc.
Daughter to Eric Medley and Terena Spangler of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:25 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 9, 2007. Name, Ciara Rayne. Weight, 6 pounds. Fourth child, second daughter. Ms. Spangler is the daughter of Patricia Spangler and Kenny Wallin of Cape Gir-ardeau. She is employed at Thorngate Ltd. Medley is the son of Bobbi Medley and Gary Medley of Chaffee, Mo. He is employed at Clark Appliance.