- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Jack D. Daniel, 78, of Chaffee died Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2007, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 4, 1929, at Puxico, Mo., son of Moses and Laura Davault Daniel. He and Clara Crider were married Feb. 4, 1946.
Daniel had been a maintenance worker at Thorngate Ltd. in Chaffee. He was a member of First Assembly of God Church.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Gary Daniel of Jackson, Larry Daniel of Scott City; a brother, William Daniel of Florida; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Revs. Darren Larkin and William Marshall officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.