The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Coti R. May, 23, was arrested on suspicion of a nuisance vehicle.
* Mark A. Brown, 31, 2816 Independence St., was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* Chris C. Hendrix, 37, 428 Pearl St., was arrested on a probation and parole warrant for probation violation.
* Miguel D. Phillips, 38, 906 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for no driver's license.
* An assault was reported.
* A theft of a wallet and a broken window were reported at 1701 Lacey St.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A theft of painter stilts was reported at 1107 Bloomfield St.
* A theft of a Missouri license plate was reported at 728 S. Ellis St.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Property damage of a right mirror and turn signal was reported at Main and Merriwether streets.
* A 49-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Child abuse was reported.
* A 37-year-old man was placed in protective custody.