- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Doris Rose Davis, 73, of Anna died Sunday, Sept. 16, 2007, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Oct. 11, 1933, at Anna, daughter of John E. and Verna Edmonds Houghlan. She and Charles O. Davis were married March 8, 1958, at Anna. He died Sept. 29, 1974.
Davis was a member of Anna United Methodist Church.
Survivors include a son, Tom Davis of Palm Harbor, Fla.; a daughter, Nancy Davis of Anna; a sister, JoAnn Keller of Makanda, Ill.; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and four sisters.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Jimmy Keller officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.