- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Lloyd D. Holshouser, 71, of Anna died Sunday, Sept. 16, 2007.
He was born Jan. 6, 1936, in McClure, Ill., son of Albert and Alberta Kaufman Holshouser. He and Bernetta Miller were married May 16, 1959.
Holshouser was a member of the United Missionary Baptist Church.
He served six years in the U.S. Army Reserves.
He is survived by his wife; a daughter, Terri and Hutchason of Anna; two sons, Bryan Holshouser and Blayne Holshouser, both of Anna; four sisters, Gerri Forehand, Ruth Orick and Doris Snell, all of Thebes, Ill., and Bobbi Verble of Wolf Lake, Ill.; three brothers, Lennis Holshouser of Savannah, Ga., Douglas Holshouser of Marble Hill, Mo., and David Holshouser of Perryville, Mo.; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, mother and father-in-law and a brother.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
Funeral will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Tirey and Mark Kirk officiating. Interment will be in the Anna City Cemetery.