- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Margaret L. "Marge" Fornkahl, 75, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Sept. 14, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Oct. 9, 1931, in Cobden, Ill., daughter of John Franklin and Eva E. Goodman Verble. She and Theodore A. Fornkahl were married Jan. 25, 1948, in Cairo, Ill. He died July 4, 2000.
Fornkahl was a member of Good Shepherd Lutheran Chapel.
Survivors include nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Barry L. Pfanstiel officiating.
Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.