- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Mildred R. Sevic, 94, of Wyatt, Mo., died Friday, Sept. 14, 2007, at Charleston Manor.
She was born March 20, 1913, in Dardanelle, Ark., daughter of Wiley and Virginia Turner Hicks. She had lived in Mississippi County most of her life. She attended the First Baptist Church in Wyatt.
She and Frank Sevic were married Sept. 25, 1933. He died Aug. 15, 1994.
She is survived by a son, Wiley Sevic of Bertrand, Mo.; three daughters, Ann Badgley of Charleston, Linda McVay of Jackson and Judy Sevic of Wyatt; a brother, Frank Hicks of Atkins, Ark.; two sisters, Ruby Neeley of Ola, Ark., and Mary Sue Person of Dardanelle; 13 grandchildren; and 27 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a grandson, two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston. Funeral will be at 3 p.m. Monday with the Rev. Kenneth Gibson officiating.
Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery.