- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Connie Pauline Brewer, 63, of Perryville died Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2007, at home.
She was born Oct. 5, 1943, at Mountain View, Ark., daughter of Ed and Clara Hill Sutterfield. She and Joseph Brewer were married Oct. 21, 1961.
She worked in the housekeeping department of Perry County Memorial Hospital. Brewer was a member of Christ the Savior Catholic Church in Brewer, Mo.
Survivors include her husband of Perryville; a daughter, Michelle Brewer of Perry County, Mo.; a son, Tim Brewer (Julie McAtee) of Perry County; a brother, Perry Sutterfield of Mountain View; three sisters, Gladys Smith-Heber of Springs, Ark., Debbie Stewart of Little Rock, Ark., Ima Lea Clonninger of Crystal City, Mo.; five grandchildren; a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents, four brothers and a sister.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at the Miller Family Funeral Home; parish wake at 6 p. m. Visitation continues from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Monday; Rosary recited at 9 a.m. at the funeral home.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Christ the Savior Catholic Church, with the Rev. Bill Rinehart, CM, officiating.
Burial will be at Mount Hope Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
Miller Family Funeral Home, Perryville, is in charge of arrangements.