Police report 9/15/07
Saturday, September 15, 2007
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tyrone A. Jones, 19, of 1721 Cape Meadows Circle, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failing to appear for improper registration.
* Steve R. Vanmeter, 21, 101 N. Ellis St, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of marijuana.
* Rachel T. Silvers, 24, of 37 N. Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear on improper registration.
* Brenda J. Beck, 43, of 801 N. Main St. Apt. 506, in Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Madison County warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for driving while intoxicated and for suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Domorlo M. McCaster, 20, of 1628 N. 42nd St., East St. Louis, Ill., was arresting on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for walking in roadway when sidewalk was available.
* A burglary was reported at 1217 N. Kingshighway.
* A theft of speakers with box from a car, with damage to the car's trunk lock and rear driver's side tire, was reported on Cape Meadows Circle.
* Cameras, jewelry, a computer and a hard drive were reported stolen from 953 East Rodney Drive.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from 1841 New Madrid St.
* A 2001 Pontiac Grand Am was reported stolen from Best Buy Motors, 1818 N. Kingshighway.
* A wallet was reported stolen from a home in the 1200 block of Independence Street.
* A television was reported stolen from Rent One Store, 610 S. Kingshighway.
* An assault was reported at 45 N. Henderson Ave. Wayne E. Heckrotce, 57, received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* A firearm was found at a home in the 3000 block of Wisteria Drive.
* Tampering was reported at 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* Harassment though the mail was reported.
* A man, 32, was taken into protective custody.
* A woman, 23, was taken into protective custody.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shannon M. Dawson, 22, Fulton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Brian R. Ebner, 37, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Kari A. Williams, 46, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Kirby R. Rhodes, 37, of Delta was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation/nonsupport.
* Gary L. Trowbridge, 55, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Carter County warrant for driving while intoxicated and careless and impudent driving.
* Sara J. Bartels, 33, of Delta was arrested on a Scott County warrant for probation violation and possession of a controlled substance other than 35 grams or less of marijuana.
* Marion M. Pringle, 39, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for possession of a controlled substance other than 35 grams or less of marijuana and domestic assault.
* David A. Tingle, 30, of Cape Girardeau was arrested for driving while revoked.