- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Caden Chance French was stillborn Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his parents, Nelson and Sarah McConnell French of Fort Walton Beach, Fla.; maternal grandparents, Harold and Shari McConnell of Cape Girardeau and Deborah and Melvin Schott Jr. of New Hamburg, Mo.; paternal grandparents, Billy and Peggy French of Charleston, Mo.; maternal great-grandparents, Robert Kirkland of Dexter, Mo., Earl and Faye McConnell of Sikeston, Mo.; and paternal great-grandmothers, Sally Nelson and Jane Cross of Charleston.
A graveside service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday at Memorial Park Cemetery in Sikeston, with the Rev. Joe Hudson officiating.
Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston is in charge of arrangements.