- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ray H. Krahn, 64, of Fruitland died Sunday, Dec. 28, 2003, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girar-deau.
He was born June 11, 1939, in Hammond, Ind., son of the Rev. Walter F. and Matilda Obenauer Krahn.
Krahn was a lineman with International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
He served in the U.S. Navy from Sept. 24, 1956, to Sept. 9, 1964.
Service will be private at Missouri State Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.