- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Raymond F. Hendrix, 70, of Perryville died Sunday, Dec. 28, 2003, at his home.
He was born April 14, 1933, in Perryville, son of Andrew T. and Hester D. Edmond Hendrix. He and Viola Mae Richardet were married April 19, 1952. She died Feb. 1, 1989.
Hendrix was a machinist 35 years with Wagner Electric. He was a member and officer of Eagles Aerie, member of AFL-CIO Local 1104, and booster member of AmVets, American Legion and VFW.
Survivors include a son, Keith Hendrix of Fredericktown, Mo.; two daughters, Bonnie Dalton of Palm Coast, Fla., Robin Yamnitz of Patton, Mo.; a brother, Glen Hendrix of Florida; four sisters, Janice Worley of Wappapello, Mo., Judy Pitman of Perryville, Faye Norman of Maryland, Reta Phillips of Illinois; a friend, Lucille Burnette; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two sisters and two brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, and Thursday from 8 a.m. until time of service. The wake will be at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Alan Martin officiating. Burial will be in Whitewater Christian Cemetery.