- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Hazel Thompson, 93, of Perry County died Monday, Dec. 29, 2003, at Jackie Lowes Residential Care in St. Mary, Mo.
She was born Aug. 10, 1910, in Lithium, Mo., daughter of Grover C. and Sadie J. Thieret Feltz. She and Henry H. Thompson were married July 9, 1930. He died July 11, 1995.
Thompson had been a stitcher at a shoe factory. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include two sons, Leroy Thompson of Davie, Fla., Robert Thompson of St. Charles, Mo.; eight grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and two great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a great-grandson.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, and from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Friday. The wake will be at 5 p.m. Thursday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Bill Thess officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.