- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Amy Beth Lungwitz and Jason Andrew Ledure were married Sept. 27, 2003, at Grace Lutheran Church in Uniontown, Mo. The Rev. Paul Winningham performed the ceremony. Organist was Judy Sharp, and soloist was April Hemmann.
The bride is the daughter of Eugene and Jane Lungwitz of Oak Ridge. The groom is the son of David and Sharon Ledure of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Kelli Puchbauer of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Ashley Hornbuckle of Delta, Jan McLane of Lexington, Okla., Dericka Newell of Friedheim, and Dawnelle Zoellner of Perryville, Mo. Junior bridesmaids were Joni Lungwitz of Perryville, niece of the bride, and Bailey Ledure of Cape Girardeau, daughter of the groom.
Paul Ledure of Cape Girardeau served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Nathan Mueller, Dennis Hinkle and Cory Menz, all of Cape Girardeau; and Mark Lungwitz of Oak Ridge, brother of the bride.
Miniature bride and groom were Bailey and Colton Hengst of Altenburg, Mo., niece and nephew of the bride.
Flower girls were Maggie Lungwitz of Perryville, niece of the bride, and Kendall Ledure of Cape Girardeau, daughter of the groom. Ringbearer was Trent Ledure of Cape Girardeau, nephew of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau. Servers were Pauline Lungwitz and Gale Ledure.
Mrs. Ledure is a graduate of Oak Ridge High School. She is a clerical associate at Blue Cross Blue Shield.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He is a line manager at Havco Wood Products Inc.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.