- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
Donna Ledbetter and Don Aufdenberg were married Oct. 18, 2003, at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Tilsit. The Rev. Mark Boettcher performed the ceremony. Organist was Wanda Aufdenberg of Jackson, and soloist was Michelle Spooler of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Donald and Dena Ledbetter of Ullin, Ill. The groom is the son of Albert and Jackie Aufdenberg of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Kim Overton of Zalma, Mo. Bridesmaid was Erika Russell of Jackson, niece of the groom.
Mark Aufdenberg of Jackson served his brother as best man. Groomsman was Scott Russell of Jackson. Ushers were Mike Ledbetter, brother of the bride; Darrell Aufdenberg, brother of the groom; and J.L. Routon, brother-in-law of the groom.
Candlelighters were Kati and Rachel Ledbetter, daughters of Mike and Jane Ledbetter of New Bloomfield, Mo., and nieces of the bride.
Flower girl was Julie Aufdenberg and ringbearers were Nathan and Andrew Aufdenberg, children of Mark and Wanda Aufdenberg and niece and nephews of the groom.
Lorie Brendecke, sister of the bride, attended the guest book. Programs were handed out by Joey and Jill Routon, daughters of J.L. and Shirrell Routon.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 17 at Delmonico's in Jackson.
Mrs. Aufdenberg received a bachelor's degree from Southeast Missouri State University, and a master's degree in horticulture from Southern Illinois University. She is a horticulture specialist at the University of Missouri Outreach and Extension in Marble Hill, Mo.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in agribusiness from Southeast University. He is general manager of Bollinger County Co-op in Marble Hill.
The couple resides in Jackson.