- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Donna Ledbetter and Don Aufdenberg were married Oct. 18, 2003, at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Tilsit. The Rev. Mark Boettcher performed the ceremony. Organist was Wanda Aufdenberg of Jackson, and soloist was Michelle Spooler of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Donald and Dena Ledbetter of Ullin, Ill. The groom is the son of Albert and Jackie Aufdenberg of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Kim Overton of Zalma, Mo. Bridesmaid was Erika Russell of Jackson, niece of the groom.
Mark Aufdenberg of Jackson served his brother as best man. Groomsman was Scott Russell of Jackson. Ushers were Mike Ledbetter, brother of the bride; Darrell Aufdenberg, brother of the groom; and J.L. Routon, brother-in-law of the groom.
Candlelighters were Kati and Rachel Ledbetter, daughters of Mike and Jane Ledbetter of New Bloomfield, Mo., and nieces of the bride.
Flower girl was Julie Aufdenberg and ringbearers were Nathan and Andrew Aufdenberg, children of Mark and Wanda Aufdenberg and niece and nephews of the groom.
Lorie Brendecke, sister of the bride, attended the guest book. Programs were handed out by Joey and Jill Routon, daughters of J.L. and Shirrell Routon.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 17 at Delmonico's in Jackson.
Mrs. Aufdenberg received a bachelor's degree from Southeast Missouri State University, and a master's degree in horticulture from Southern Illinois University. She is a horticulture specialist at the University of Missouri Outreach and Extension in Marble Hill, Mo.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in agribusiness from Southeast University. He is general manager of Bollinger County Co-op in Marble Hill.
The couple resides in Jackson.