- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ALTENBURG, Mo. -- Michelle Ann Lacey and Robert L. Breuer V were married Nov. 15, 2003, at Tower Rock Winery. Paul Short performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Dr. Shari and Stuart Curet of Naples, Fla. The groom is the son of Robert and Cheryl L. Breuer IV of Altenburg.
Matrons of honor were Kelly Mjaanes of Denver, Colo., and Cary Phillips of Los Angeles, Calif., sisters of the bride.
Mark E. Breuer of St. Louis was his brother's best man. Groomsman was Robert Breuer III of Altenburg, grandfather of the groom.
Flower girl was Kelsey Mjaanes, daughter of Chris and Kelly Mjaanes and niece of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the winery.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 14 at The Inn in Altenburg.
Mrs. Breuer is a graduate of Rich Central High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in mathematics from Bradley University, a master's degree in administration from the University of Missouri-St. Louis, and a master's degree in counseling with psyche examiner from Lindenwood University. She is an eighth grade counselor, head cross country coach and head boys tennis coach at Francis Howell School District.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School in Cape Girardeau. He received a bachelor of science degree in physical education/health from Southeast Missouri State University, and a master's degree in curriculum and instruction from Maryville University. He is a seventh grade physical education/health teacher, assistant cross country coach, freshman wrestling coach, and head boys track coach at Francis Howell School.
The couple is residing in St. Charles, Mo.