- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kendra Laura Kelley and Lannie S. Harris exchanged vows May 31, 2003. Judge Kenneth Shrum performed the ceremony. Music was by Trio Girardeaux.
The bride is the daughter of Jayne and Loyd Ervin and Curtis "Skip" Kelley Jr., all of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Stella Harris Baxter of Marble Hill, Mo., and the late Claude Statler.
Maid of honor was Regan Kelley of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Brandy Thomas of Perryville, Mo., and Jill Benton of Cape Girardeau.
Jimmy Moyers of Marble Hill was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Ryan Winkler of Cape Girardeau and Michael Yount of Arkansas. Ushers were Eric Kelley and Marcus Ervin, brothers of the bride, Scott Winkler, all of Cape Girardeau, and Nick Laiben of Festus, Mo.
Flower girl was Kathryn Kramer of Creve Coeur, Mo., cousin of the bride.
Bianca Martin of Marble Hill, niece of the groom, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Cape Girardeau Country Club. Servers were Gayle Ervin of St. Louis, sister of the bride, and Kelsie Moyers of Marble Hill, niece of the groom.
The rehearsal dinner was held at the home of the bride's father.
Mrs. Harris is a 1996 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. She is a gemologist at Jayson Jewelers Ltd.
The groom is a 1993 graduate of Greenville High School, and served in the U.S. Navy. He is employed at Comm-Craft Inc. in Paducah, Ky.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.