- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Edna M. Kutscher, 88, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Frohna, Mo., died Tuesday, Dec. 23, 2003, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born July 19, 1915, at New Wells, daughter of Ernst and Ester Hoffman Perr. She and Otto F. Kutscher were married. He died July 15, 1954.
Kutscher was a member of Concordia Lutheran Church in Frohna.
Survivors include four daughters, Brenda Werner and Evelyn Stelling, both of Frohna, Doris Sampson of Maryland Heights, Mo., Helen Wichern of Uniontown, Mo.; 10 grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday and from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Sunday at Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg, Mo.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at Concordia Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Wayne Palmer officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.